The following is being sent to the Region D Council:
The FY18 Region D Nominating Committee was charged with selecting at least one qualified candidate for the FY18 Senator position. Eligibility of all candidates on the FY18 slate has been verified to the bylaws requirements. Members of the FY18 nominating committee have completed their evaluation of nominees for the FY19 elected position and have selected the following slate of candidates. Candidate profiles and statements will be posted on the Region D website by March 2nd.
The election will be processed by the Society.
1. Heather Wiest, Space Coast section
2. Katie McCoy, Atlanta section
Additional candidates may be nominated by petition, provided that:
- The member is eligible for the position;
- The member has given written consent to being placed on the ballot;
- A minimum of two percent or five of the voting members of the section, whichever is greater, have signed a petition or endorsed an email to place the candidate’s name on the ballot; and
- The petition, together with the written consent, is submitted to the chair of the nominating committee within two weeks after the slate is announced to the members of the section (February 28th)
FY18 Nominating Committee: Beth Todd, Angela Mitchell, Molly Skinner, Carissa Giblin (Chair)
Contact Carissa at carissa@Keyinsightconsulting.com with any questions.