Register today for this upcoming webinar through SWE to get prepared for career fairs and WE16: What Not to Wear – SWE Conference Edition
September 21, 2016 at 11 am CT (15-30 minutes)
Show Us Your Shoes on Twitter and Instagram. Use hashtag #ShowUsYourShoes and show SWE the shoes you’ll be wearing to WE16 Career Fair! Post to win a $50 DSW Shoe Warehouse gift card. Winner will be selected September 21, 2016.
Join us to learn what to wear at the WE16 Career Fair, networking sessions, and professional development workshops. You will learn how to carry yourself with confidence and dress in a way that will highlight you in a positive, professional light. By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the appropriate dress code for events at WE16 and other professional events.
- Name specific “Do’s and Don’ts” for professional attire.
- Identify how to exude confidence in a professional setting.
My name is Katie McCoy and I will be your Region Collegiate Communications Editor (RCCE) for the year. As the Region D RCCE, it is my goal to inform you all of Hot Topics, Section Updates, and important dates along with providing you with interesting engineering articles and information about your FY17 Region Leadership Team 🙂
The call for nominations deadline was changed to Monday, January 25th, 2016!!
- Governor (2 year term; through June 30, 2018)
- Lt. Governor
- Senator (2 year term; through June 30, 2018)
- Collegiate Senator
- Collegiate Representative
- Collegiate Communications Editor
SUBMISSION OF NOMINATIONS
Please address all submissions to the Region D Nominating Committee, Carissa Giblin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit nomination page(s) in MS Word format. Please submit your nominations no later than Monday, January 25, 2016.
Submissions shall contain the following information:
* Officer position
* Name of nominee
* Contact information (day/evening phone number and email address)
* Section / school
* List of previous positions held (if any)
* Provide a 200-word maximum candidate statement (why the candidate wants to be in the officer position and what they hope to accomplish)
* Provide a 150-word maximum candidate history (qualifications and previous SWE leadership experience).
For more information about the nomination process, click here.
Feel free to contact Carissa at email@example.com.